<VV> Turbo parts

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 12:26:34 EDT 2008

All,

He showed me the parts this morning as I was dropping Fred off for service. My ride pulled up as I was looking the parts over. I was looking for letter codes (because I know about there being differences) but all I saw were numbers on a tag. I didn't have time to write down the numbers, so I was hoping you guys would give me some numbers. Anyway, I'm going back this afternoon and I'll write down the numbers, and try to make a more detailed description of the parts. All he was asking me for was "what are they worth?"

-Mark