<VV> 69 500 for Sale ( #4487)

OHARECK at aol.com OHARECK at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 20:46:37 EDT 2008

I have a nice 69 500 110/PG for sale. The car  is blue with blue interior and
tinted windows and can be driven anywhere.   The entire front suspension is
new as well as all new brake lines, dual master  cylinder, wheel cylinders and
brake shoes plus MANY MANY new parts including new  15 inch tires and nice
Camaro wheels. Digital Pictures available and the  price is $4,300 .The car is at
The Corvair Ranch in Gettysburg, PA. Please email  any questions to me at
_ohareck at aol.com_ (mailto:ohareck at aol.com)     Charlie