<VV> Frustrating weekend

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 00:18:29 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/14/2008 7:49:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairchris at gmail.com writes:

Sorry in advance if this is a little long, but I need the advice to be  good,

I'll be brief...but concise!  ggg

1 You need HELP... tell us where you are!  We may be close by!

2  Your starter problem is caused by a bad GROUND  of the engine  to the BODY
 to the BATTERY  Negative post.   You should  have a woven strap.. take it
OFF and CLEAN!!

2a....  NEVER  when having  "ongoing problems"  use the  BOOST / JUMP
function of a charger...that is for when you... just say... forgot  to turn off
headlights and drained the battery and NEED to get going...NOW! but  other wise the
car is running fine...  Slow charge the Battery  NOW.....leave it on until
the next time you can work on the car...

3  Your "occasional stalling" is most likely "Carburator AIRFLOW  Balance"...
how have you balanced yours so far?

note;;  It's summer... the weekend... LeMans is on...you will possibly  not
get many replies before Sunday PM.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.