<VV> Happy Father's Day

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 14:13:34 EDT 2008

Just wanted to chime in on Father's Day.  To all of you fathers out
there, "Happy Father's Day".  Having become a dad for the second time
on May 24th (Mackenzie Sabella Upham. 8 lbs. 10 ozs. curb weight -
21" wheel base) and the equally proud dad of Avery Mark Upham,  now
three (who came in at 10 lbs. 12 ozs. curb weight and 22" wheel base)
I can truly appreciate all that fathers do to raise their kids (Gee,
how did my parents do it with four and my wife's parents with six,
five of whom were only a year apart! - amazing)?
	I hope to teach Avery (who already has learned to rearrange my tool
box while I'm working on the Corvair) and Mackenzie the mechanics
necessary to keep our '65 Monza - their grandfather's last Corvair -
on the road for many years to come and perhaps even pass it on to
their offspring some day.

So, to all you dads out there in Corvairland,  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Vice-President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110, Sierra Tan, Saddle