<VV> LOS ANGELES / VENTURA CONVENTION UPDATE

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 14:34:50 EDT 2008

Hey Gang,

Here is the update on the tours and activities.

First, both online and mail registration are closed.  However, you can still
sign up for some of the off site tours and activities when you check in at the
convention so I will let you know what is still open so you and anyone you
are traveling with can make plans.

VANDENBERG  AIR  FORCE  BASE-  6/23/08  Closed

UNIVERSAL  STUDIOS-  6/24/08  12 seats left
This is one of the nation's best amusement parks.  Combined with a tour of
the most respected TV and movie studios, this shouldn't be missed.  Includes
theme rides designed around famous movies, stunt man acts, how special effects
are accomplished, etc, etc, etc.

WINE  TASTING  GUIDED  TOUR-  6/25/08  15 seats left
As one of the best and most famous wine producing regions in the world, you
shouldn't pass up the opportunity to taste many wines and learn about this
area's history and culture.  Even if you are not a Wino, this will be very
enjoyable way to spend your late morning/early afternoon.  Lunch but not tasting fees
is included in the price.

BEACH  PARTY  BBQ-  6/25/08 (Evening)  Open.
This should be a real hoot.  Who can pass up a party right on the beach along
the Pacific Ocean?  We have 275 people signed up so far and I would be
surprised if we don't pass 400 or so.  The more the merrier.  Come to this event and
see if you can pick out the people from the wine tour by the silly grins on
their faces.

NETHERCUTT COLLECTION-  6/26/08  11 seats left
Lots of incredible collector cars to drool over in a beautiful setting.
Don't miss this.

SANTA  BARBARA  AMTRAK  TOUR-  6/27/08  Closed

Obviously, the main purpose of visiting the convention is to enjoy on site
activities surrounding the cars, FCs and whales we have come to know and love.
However, you may want to round out your Southern California experience with
one of our tours.

In any case, I hope everyone has a great time.  We welcome you.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to send me a message on or off VV.

Dave Wolcoff (Tours and Activities.)