<VV> CO sensor (humor)

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 22:30:53 EDT 2008

OK,

>From your advice, I have purchased two parakeets and a crow. The cage was a
little bit of a hassle to mount under my EM dash and I keep kicking it with
my throttle foot.

Now for the real question.

How do I get all the little feathers out of my new carpet and I'm also
getting some white stains around the cage.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I got a CO sensor from the local home improvement store and mounted it up
under the dash behind the radio. I got it for insurance, I don't plan to use
the heater except to clear the windows some mornings. When its very cold (
in So California?) I wear a jacket.

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder convertible.