<VV> Newspaper Article for the FC folks.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 15:11:38 EDT 2008

I once saw (over 10 years ago) a very original Rampside that had the
hardware for the flat floor, but the floor was not in place at the time and
I was told by the owner that he had it stored at another location.  I
believe that he told me it is made of wood.  It seems to me like the ramp
would become more or less useless with the floor in place.  Well, I guess
you could store some items below the floor.

The truck I'm talking about was for sale at the time and I was looking for
one.  It was located in Love's Park (near Rockford) Illinois.  He wanted
more than I could spend and (unfortunately) he had repainted it so that,
while still very original,  it would no longer be factory stock.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140