<VV> Watches (not much Corvair)

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Fri Jun 20 10:49:49 EDT 2008

I have a number of watches, some of which drive me to distraction, but on my
arm right now is a Raymond Weil W1 - dark blue dial, stainless steel case
and strap. I also have a new (as in never worn) Seiko military chronograph
with three additional dials on the main matt black dial. The counter hands
and the second hand are red.  I have a Lacoste with a matt black dial with a
honeycomb look and rather intricate link bracelet, a titanium and gold
Longines Conquest, a Seiko Digital from the mid seventies that was often
advertized in National Geographic and then a box full of logo watches that
usually stop working the first time you drop them. I had two Omega Dynamics,
but both were taken by domestic workers.

Nick