<VV> Watches (not much Corvair)

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Jun 20 17:24:38 EDT 2008

Some of us carry, don't wear.  As for me I carry an Elgin, "B W
Raymond"  model 15 (1925).  It served my maternal grandfather well
for 38 years and me for another 18 years, so far ;-) .  In the
intervening time, I carried a Hamilton model 4992B.  All my Corvairs
have working clocks with quartz movements.
Jim Davis