<VV> Watch thread must end

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Jun 20 22:59:19 EDT 2008

The watch thread is a great thread and would go very well on VV-talk.  VV-talk was created just for non-Corvair topics like this that only go to VV-members who want non-Corvair posts.  Please use it.  To subscribe go to  http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/vv-talk.  All future posts should be sent to VV-talk at corvair.org.

I enjoy this thread, I subscribe to both lists, I would read and enjoy this thread even more if it was on the proper list and I wasn't hearing from people who think it is not a Corvair topic.

Dennis (VV-help and vairorg) Pleau