<VV> Watches (not much Corvair)

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 21 20:37:10 EDT 2008

I am stuck in the digital age as I have worn Timex Ironman programmable
watches for years.  The latest is the USB model which has about 20 different
programs you can load off the computer.  AND the digital numbers are very
large and easy to read on the watch..

Dave in Calgary....68 Kelmark and 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.