<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 86--Spring loaded idler pulley

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 13:01:49 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/20/2008 6:12:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Hi  Mike,

I've never seen a genuine need for that item in the first  place.  Perhaps
they are out of stock?  No one buys  them?

-------

Dear J.R.,

I have one of Lon's spring loaded idler pulleys mounted on my street legal
140 LM autocross/track day car and it has run several of those w/o ever losing
a  belt.  Maybe it wouldn't have lost a belt w/o that part, but I think it was
 a part well worth the money spent.  Nothing I hate worse than working on
the car beside the road w/o the right tools and a hot engine.

Joe Dunlap
Florida