<VV> Last Known Corvair vert #5997

Corsa corsa at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 03:49:09 EDT 2008

Well after kidding myself for the last three years that I would have the time to get the last known Corvair Convertible off the assembly line ready to show. I have accepted the reality that with a young son and new infant taking up all my time, the car will continue to languish like it has for the last three years in my garage. I have decide to place it for sale on ebay and give someone else a chance with this unique historic car. Hopefully Corvair people will get a chance to see it at last.  Hope everyone who goes to Ventura will have a great time at the Convention.

Bigwave Dave
1969 Vert #5997