<VV> Was Crager S/S now tire size

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Mon Jun 23 21:55:55 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the pics and info on Cragar S/S wheels when I asked about
them. I have been reading Brians web site and it gave me food for though. I
have 14 inch tires on my 65 Vert now and was going to stay wit h14 in but it
seems that some are running 15 inch. What is the max sizes that you can use
on a stock suspension with no fear of rubbing?  All of the talk of 13 in
tires going away, will 14in be far behind?

Also, are any VVer's using tires with smaller sidewalls, I call it low
profile but I don't think that term is accurate.

Thanks

Joe Robbins

BBRT