<VV> stainless trim and chroming

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 08:39:52 EDT 2008

Silly to me as I'm a stock person. And chrome is  harder to care for
than stainless. But chrome over stainless should not have rust issues!

If you want a black trim, plating is probably a good way to go. Painting
the stainless is possible, but not durable like plating. See if any
metal finishers are listed in the local phone book.

Try black tape on the moldings to see if you like the look first before
spending lots of money. Look for several type of tape, slick and matte
finish.

Frank DuVal