<VV> Well I made it!

Mark Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Wed Jun 25 11:35:36 EDT 2008

After the 40 day challenge I did have minor problems!

1. The bolts worked loose that attach the tranny to the differential. Craig
Nicol notified me of a leak and we both agreed it was diff fluid! I simply
snugged the 4 bolts up and the leak went away!

2. Due to the fact that I had to enlarge the 110 headers to accept 140 tubes
the current exhaust packings did fail. I have a couple of fixes in mind and
will post updates as they become available.

My intent is to fix the exhaust leak and run the car in the autocross on
Friday here at the national.

If these are the only two notable problems I still feel I was able to
accomplish my goal of refurbishing a car and taking it to the races!

Here is a shot my son took of me and the car at Willow!

Cut and Paste! http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2632992620102374695ZFpiNf

Cordially
 Mark Aksamit