<VV> Changes in Corvairland

Connie connierose at q.com
Thu Jun 26 23:19:14 EDT 2008

I've had a few folks email wondering if I've drowned with the Corsa here in Iowa since I haven't been around much.  No serious flooding here in the southwest part of the state, but inches and inches of rain every other day.   Veruca is tucked safely in the new garage waiting for her distracted owner to put some more miles on.  She has no patience just because I bought a house, sold two houses, moved 25 years of stuff x 2 houses is 50 years of stuff, right?... tore out walls and then had the brilliant idea to invite 200 of our closest friends to a wedding on the back deck.  Last time I took her out she had the nerve to let her lifters stick a full 20 minutes before she would behave.  I would think she'd be glad to have an on call mechanic to herself 24/7 now.  Promised myself when all this is settled down, me and the corvair are going on a road trip.  Anyway....she had a little place in the sun during the festivities and she's ready to roll.   All of the convention talk has me envious of those who could make it.     If it would just quit raining.........

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2728332130101271744HqqJyc?vhost=good-times

Connie Gawryluk
65 Corsa 140/4
Damp in Iowa