<VV> Tech Session Available.

Mark Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Fri Jun 27 09:53:53 EDT 2008

I have had several requests for the talk I gave on "The Limits of Power" be
available on video. Although I cannot provide a video I can offer a non
narrated version of the PowerPoint presentation. It does have several charts
and graphs. You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to view the presentation. I
am always adding and updating this presentation as I also present it to
Aircraft groups and Motorcycle clubs. If anyone has a contact person for the
Florida convention I would be more than happy to present it at next years
convention. If want a version of the talk email me at mark at asktheagent.info
Remember without PowerPoint you will not be able to view it.

Leaving Ventura after the autocross!!

Cordially,
Mark R Aksamit