<VV> Carburetor number

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 28 11:13:43 EDT 2008

While you might get a lot of opinions as to how to determine the year and style of a carb, the short answer is yes, that is the correct casting number for a 1965 HV bowl. Just drop me a personal reply if you would like the best kits on the market and rebuild advise. Have fun with the rebuild, and be very conscientious in your cleaning and adjustments.
The Carbmeister

<<I would like to re-build the carburettors, and upon examination the number cast into the base on each carburettor is 7029332.>>