<VV> Covair Excursion to Mn MN

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 21:34:40 EDT 2008

My wife is not really into the car hobby.  She IS into the White Sox!

She has agreed to a Corvair excursion for some Sox VS Twins baseball near
the end of July.  I have the tickets, but not a hotel.  Embassy Suites looks
to be walking distance to the ball park, but the reviews I see on line scare
me.  Most are 1 or 2 stars and multiple negative comments.

So, can anyone up that way recommend a good spot to stay.  If possible, I'd
like walking (or bus?) distance to the ball park and (of course) a secure
lot for my baby.

Off VV responses would be great.

Thanks,

Later, JR