<VV> Electrical gremlins

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 08:38:32 EDT 2008

Hi; I have a bunch of electrical questions on my 65 Monza convert I need
help with. To start, it has a new engine harness and various other wiring
correctly replaced while in resto. So, my primary problem is no brake lights. I
replaces the switch and the tail and directional signals work fine. Next, when
the key is on and the car not running only the oil/temp light glows. When you
turn the key to acc. then only the gen fan light glows. Finally, I only had 2
of  the four dash panel lights working, I changed the bulbs and checked each
one  before I replaced the next and all worked fine until the last one. What a
*(*^*^  that was to try to get out from under the dash with my large hands!
Any  ideas/help would be appreciated.

Jim Govoni
CORSA
Group Corvair