<VV> Anti-Freeze Jar 63 Spyder (some humor?)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 22:09:04 EDT 2008

It never rains in Southern California?

SFAIK, the washer bottle was a stock item through '65 at least with 2 speed
wipers - not so sure if it is only single speed.  They might be
washerless???  Is the plumbing in place for the washers?  If so, I think the
bottle should also be there.

My '61 Rampy has single speed wipers and no washers.  Cars the same?  Not
sure.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110