<VV> Clutch problem

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 2 17:53:52 EST 2008

My son Phillip replaced his clutch assembly this weekend with a Dale
bolted flywheel, Kevlar Clutch, and rebuilt pressure plate from
Underground. After installation the clutch would not release and the
linkage was extremely loose. After tighten the linkage until the
throught bearing was just barely not touching it still would not
release. We pulled thr engine again and found that the fingers were much
flatter than when the old clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel were
bolted together. When the new one is bolted together the fingers appear
almost completely flat. Any idea what might be the problem and
suggestions on a solution? We'd like to get this back together tonight
if possible.

Mike Kost