<VV> Underground Closure - Info

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 2 21:04:52 EST 2008

Those of you who have not subscribed to our online E-News are probably
not aware that Corvair Underground will be closed March 3-5
Monday-Wednesday. I will be in taking care of loose ends Mon morning and
orders will be shipped out Monday, but no one will be here Tuesday.
Shipping will resume the next day, Wednesday but the phones will still
be off. We will reopen and be back to normal on Thursday March 6th.

Linda and I are going south for a few days for our neice's (honorary
daughter) Heather's wedding. Many of you met Heather back in the 90's
when she used to travel with us and help out at shows.

Our 1-800 number, fax and online webservices will be operating 24/7 as
usual, and all orders left while we are shut down will be processed
staring Wed the 5th. For emergencies you can call the regular number
503-434-1648 and leave a message, but understand that you might not get
a response back until Wednesday.

Thanks for your understanding
Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com