<VV> Newest Canadian Corvair

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Mar 3 01:13:26 EST 2008

While you're at it why not look for the "Oldest" Canadian
Corvair? My 500 sedan has a VIN that ends with 00236.
Anything older than that? This one was the first Canadian
produced Corvair to be sold by Harriston Motors in
Harriston, Ontario. I bought it from Dave Binnie many
years ago. It was temporarily owned by Jim Garrison long
enough to win the 1991 Ed Cole Award, but he let me buy it
back because he wasn't a true fan of the 1960 model year.
He did keep his trophy, though.- Caveman Pete