<VV> WIN A CORVAIR - MYRTLE BEACH THIS WEEKEND

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:58:02 EST 2008

As most of you know already, the Tidewater Corvair Club will be giving away
a 1964 Monza Convertible on Sunday, May 4th, 2008 at the Virginia Vair Fair.

Well, if you want to see the car close-up, you can, as long as you make it
to the Central Carolina Corvair Club's Spring Warm-up at Myrtle Beach this
weekend. We intend to arrive on Friday evening, and thanks to Jerry Brown,
we will have the Monza on display in front of the hospitality building for
everyone to see. We will have tickets available in the event you decide you
just can't live without owning this wonderful example of an early model
convertible.

If you haven't been to the Spring Warm-up in the past, you really should
make the show. It's a wonderful, laid back people's choice show with plenty
to do for the Corvair nut, as well as the better half. The ocean is only a
block away, and the beach isn't crowded at this time of the year.

Hope to see you there!

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)