<VV> no electrical power

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 16:49:34 EST 2008

Just put the engine back in my '67 monza.  Had a
torque converter seal go bad.  A club member helped me
remove engine in November and it sat on my barn floor
until this weekend.(cold weather and availability of
help)  We put the engine back in this weekend.  After
hooking everthing back up, I tried to start it and
nothing.  The dash lights don't turn on, the
headlights don't turn on, nothing.  The battery has a
good charge.  I made some ground connections between
frame and engine.  I cleaned the battery cables.  Any
suggestions?   Thanks,  Ernie