<VV> More Sears shocks

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 12:38:26 EST 2008

Thanks to Harry for helping me identify some 79278's that I have at the same
time as he helped the other gentleman - I guess that's why we reply to the
list.  As long as we are on the topic, I purchased some parts from Jonni
Berkman including two each 79269 and 79328 Sears shocks.  These have the "H"
style lower mount, so I think they are for an early.  Can anyone confirm
their application?
TIA,
Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG Free Edition.