<VV> no electrical power

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 15:14:22 EST 2008

I POLITELY beg to differ, it's a poor design. The screw should, by proper
design, go into a metal insert. A device like this would then be maintenance
free. I've never run across a critical electrical connector like this on any
other make or model of car. For front engined GM cars of this era, wasn't this
usually a REAL screw terminal on the horn relay?

In a message dated 3/5/2008 10:09:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,