<VV> no electrical power

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 19:43:34 EST 2008

BRass screw into a brass insert? Much more reliable. Corrosion? How often  is
this thing EVER disconnected? The problem I've always had with the horrid
plastic thingy is the plastic relaxes, and contact is lost. Usually retightening
 just strips the thing. It is NOT the way one should design a terminal block!
 Just because others have done it doesn't make it proper. The failure of this
 device isn't due to the owner, it's due to a LOUSY design!

In a message dated 3/5/2008 5:42:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,