<VV> HRPT

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 11:28:21 EST 2008

This discussion reminds me of the nameless VV luminary who entered a
discussion with me on the merits of the Corvair direct air heater.  My
contention was that having 18-20 potential exhaust leaks directly into the
heater airstream was a poor design. His contention was that the design was
proven and any issues were due to poor maintenance and thus the owner's
fault. I remember reading something in Hemmings (?) once about the various
contingents in car clubs, one of which was "They made this car perfect and
anyone who wants to change anything is an idiot".  I wish I could find that
reference and relearn the other definitions.
Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:50 AM