<VV> Not expected to last

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Mar 7 02:04:08 EST 2008

Ken--while an arbitrary life may not have been built into vehicles,
certainly the perception of adequate has changed. I can't imagine a car
coming off the line in Detroit these days with the amount of unpainted
surfaces (undercarriage, cowl area, inside rocker panels, etc.) that the LM
Corvair had.

--Kent