<VV> Defective Design

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 12:42:01 EST 2008

Nah, not defective, just changes in market demand.

In a message dated 3/7/2008 11:16:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

In the  early years of cars there were no windshield wipers.
After a while, hand  operated ones were added.
Later, vacuum operated wipers became the  norm.
Then electric - one or two speed.
Some bright guy came up with the  delay system.
Now some cars have wipers that know when the car is wet.
I  guess that all prior versions were "defective design"?
Later,  JR