<VV> shiny brake lines

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 14:29:53 EST 2008

You can add that, and I will agree to your thoughts. But expect another
early/late  hot/cold  design/defective debate to break out! gggg

I also agree with Chuck, which is why I did replace the shiny lines on
my Texas sedan. I can't see inside the steel lines. Well, if I could see
inside I surely would be replacing them. ggggg

Frank DuVal
DOT 5 user