<VV> Dual master Cylinder on a 66 Corsa

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 14:42:06 EST 2008

It is $121 from Clarks:

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/search.cgi

The Source and Corvair Underground also have them.

As a compareson, I checked Advance Auto Parts web site, and a new 67
master is around $50.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?PartType=230&PTSet=A&SearchFor=Master+Cylinder

So for another $71 you get instructions and all the small brake lines
and brass fittings, etc.  needed to do a complete job.

Expensive? That's relative. No, it is cheaper to buy the items
piecemeal, but the time is greater. When I was younger, time was
plentiful for me so I went the cheap route. Now that time is harder to
find, I like the one box convienience of the kit.

Others: what is the problem puting this kit on an A/C car? Is there a
work around? Must be considering 67 models came with A/C.

Frank DuVal