<VV> Relocate FC Battery Box Question!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 9 18:01:13 EDT 2008

Hi Eddie,

If you don't need deep cycle capability, why not use a Honda, Group 51
battery and keep it in the stock location?  No cutting or modification
necessary with lots of cranking and reserve power.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!