<VV> Rejected????

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 10 16:43:58 EDT 2008

We already replied to Frank, but since I see he's an AOL user, I'll
make a comment to anyone who uses that service.  If you put messages
from VV - perhaps from a poster whose posts you don't care to read -
into the "spam" folder (or whatever it's called), the message is
bounced.  I get a notice whenever this happens, so I know some people
do it.

Eventually, if you do this with enough messages from VV, the software
removes you from the list.

Finally, if you have list issues, please send them to vv-help, not
the list - that address is at the bottom of every post and top and
bottom of every digest.  That way you get in touch with the folks who
can help you.  If you have an issue with the way the list is run,
that should go to VairOrg.

--Bryan