<VV> CVT rear window - was-RE: Fw: Towing a 4 speed

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 14:32:34 EDT 2008

Ken,

ANY convert is actually open on the sides of the convert backlite. Wind
currents, even behind a HUGE motorhome, will be enough to balloon out the
top and cause untold damage to the top material. If you HAVE to tow a
convert backwards behind anything, put the top down. Otherwise only tow it
forwards.

-Mark