<VV> Wanted to buy Seats for a 65 Corsa

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 04:20:13 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/13/2008 7:35:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
doduckinn at centurytel.net writes:

I am looking to buy two buckets seats for a 65 Corsa.  Preferable just the
skeleton springs and frame.  I anticipate modifying them so as to provide
shoulder harnesses.  Which means that the frames will have to be re-enforced and
locking mechanisms engineered for the seatbacks.  Preferable not to far away from
Vancouver, WA.  You may contact me directly.  Gary : doduckinn at centurytel.net

If you really want to attach the belts to the seat, you need to re-think this
project. GM made a several seats where the belts can attach. The Corvair seat
would need major re-engineering to to this. - Seth Emerson