<VV> Anyone with 1966 Bronze interior and standard seatbelts?

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 20:40:47 EDT 2008

 Rick -

 I distinctly remember removing a pair of Aztec Bronze
seat belt bolt covers from a '66 500 at the Corvair
Ranch about 15 years ago. It had AB seat belts, and
they were standard, otherwise I would have bought them
as spares for one of my AB interior cars.
  The car also had wedding band tail lights and I
think it was in the 25-30,000 VIN car range. At the
time I was trying to narrow down when the tail light
trim switch occured. BTW - that seemed to be between
40 - 45,000. But that's another topic for the OCPD
afflicted.

 Hope this helps -

 Mike
 YS-117