<VV> exhaust pipes

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 23:00:56 EDT 2008

I have fumes coming into my heater.  Bob Hall brought
up a very interesting subject.  I have my flowmaster
exhaust exiting straight back.  Because of the shape
of the rear of a late corvair Bob related that GM
exited the exhaust to the side.  I started a new
subject because this is an important issue for all of
us.  Unfortunately my exhaust tips are welded on.
gonna have to rethink the system.  However, all
Corvair owners could avoid the problem I am having.
Thanks Bob Hall.  I hope there is lot of discussion on
this.  Ernie