<VV> CORSA

mwclarke01 at gmail.com mwclarke01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:02:36 EDT 2008

This one does, so I would imagine most know.  We strongly encourage CORSA membership and tout the benefits to our members on a regular basis.  The last time I checked, approximately 2/3rds of our folks are members of CORSA.

Mark Clarke
President, Corvair Houston
'63 Monza Convertible

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T