<VV> CORSA

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 23:49:21 EDT 2008

Somebody sure got out of bed on the wrong side this morning!!!
  Suggesting that Club presidents find out how many Club members do not belong to CORSA sure falls far short of arrogance.  I don't know what problems exist with CORSA but it sure doesn't have any effect on my being a member.  I find the magazine to be very useful since I am mechanically challenged.  I am to old to get my dander up about an organization because of disagreements.  In other words, get a life before it is to late.  Enjoy your Corvair since that is the whole purpose.  I cruise up and down Woodward Ave. most weekends and the Corvair usually attracts more attention than most other cars.  That's what it is all about.