<VV> Installing door guards

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Mar 16 22:57:41 EDT 2008

True about the clips, but they also scratch into the paint.

Plastic ugly guards are the only ones I have seen that do not scratch
the paint.

And if it is a repaint without stripping the original paint, then the
door edge to grip is even thicker with greater tendency to chip/scratch
with edge guards.

Frank DuVal