<VV> NOS Clock

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 07:52:45 EDT 2008

The clock was painted to match the interior color. Specifically it
matches the dashboard where it is mounted. It also matches the gloss of
the dash, not 100% gloss.

The clocks were supplied as accessories, and typically were primer gray
(light or dark) from the parts department.

I owned a 64 sedan that the dealer installed a radio into a red interior
but never painted the primer gray radio enclosure. I bought it from the
original owner.

Frank DuVal