<VV> Kamm Back and Exhaust Fumes

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 14:21:33 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/17/2008 9:11:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricebugg at mtco.com writes:

PS to  the Lone Haranger:  What you smell after the Mexican dinner  is
methane, not carbon monoxide.  It will only make you smell like  something
died.  The CO will take you  there.

Pardon, but what you smell after that Mex. dinner is methyl mercaptan
(CH3SH); it smells like methane because they put it into natural gas, which  is
naturally odorless; they put it in about 1 part in 1 billion of gas;  distilled,
it smells like everyone in the world farted at once ((I once left an  open
bottle of the stuff in the seventh-floor lunchroom in high school; by  the time I
got to my next class (on the second floor) i could already smell the  stuff;
they let class out early that day.))

Scotty from Hollyweird