<VV> NOS Clock

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 15:53:57 EDT 2008

No, that is a Corsa. Spyders have the clock mounted on top of the dash,
just like all early models. That is why they are rare. I have seen one of
the clocks mounted on the dash of a Falcon Ranchero. I doubt it was
procured through Ford parts. ggggg!!!

And my Spyder clock is right twice a day, even without the battery
installed. ggg

Frank DuVal