<VV> when you convent

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 18:30:44 EDT 2008

hey vv'ers:
As I am well aware, some of you attend the national convention every year, irregardless if its east, west or central. Now some others may west or central it, or east and central it, or west and east it, I guess.
So what I am getting at is, as a convention attendee, are the cars (in general) different every year, most of the time or not at all?
I'm trying to gauge how much impact or influence there is with car exhibits only. I realize other events are ongoing no matter what.
Like do you come away every year "blown away" at new cars, new restorations, etc.? Or do you feel like it was run-of-the-mill again? (again seeing the cars specifically).
Anyone going to the chevyvettefest in Chicago?
chris