<VV> NOS Clock (Answer according to GM)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 22:33:48 EDT 2008

Yes, I did get a paper mask with my clock. This was back in about 1980.
I painted it black to match my interior.

I also installed the ashtray backwards. This is a clearance problem. But
I forget what interferres.

I have a padded dash, so I also used a little trim metal included with
the clock to finish off the cut in the dash pad.

Frank DuVal