<VV> Tire Pressure gauge reccomendations wanted

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Mar 18 23:38:07 EDT 2008

You're never going to find a gauge that won't measure the normal variation
of pressure with temperature.  A gauge from Sears or Harbor Freight will
give consistent results for years, in my experience, even though it's
absolute accuracy may not be perfect.  "Not perfect" is plenty good enough,
however, as everyone seems to have a better idea of what the best pressure
is than the manufacturer of the vehicle.
RonH